If you want to fix the HP office jet 4650 printer to the computer through the wireless function or the Bluetooth application then you have to turn on the Wi-Fi feature on the printer as well as computer and after that you have to power on the router then connect the both the devices to it.
WHAT ARE THE EASY GUIDELINES FOR CONNECTING THE HP OFFICEJET 4650 TO COMPUTER?
If you want connect the HP printer with the computer by using the Bluetooth feature then you have to follow some steps which are given below:
· Firstly you have to link the HP printer to the reliable power source and then switch it on.
· Then you need to activate the Bluetooth feature which is under the settings menu of printer.
· Then you have to switch on the computer which you use to print.
· Then you have to enable the Bluetooth function and then wait until and unless it turns on.
· After that click on the scan nearby device option which is on the computer’s screen.
· Then you need to check the list of the available Bluetooth devices and then select the desired one.
· After that perform the pairing and make sure that the passcodes of both devices should be matched.
· At last start printing after the connection has done successfully.
HOW TO USE THE WIRELESS SETUP WIZARD TO BUILD A WIRELESS CONNECTIONS?
If you want to use the wireless setup so that you can build a wireless connections then you have to follow some steps for that which are given below such as:
· Firstly you have to install the driver files of the HP printer before initializing the wireless setup by using the installation disc and other than that also obtain the drivers by using the download link which has been provided on this website.
· Then you have to open the control panel settings on the printer after turning it on and then go to the bottom and there you need to select the wireless settings menu.
· After that power up the router which is connected to the wireless access point and make sure that the WAP should have the active internet connection and also check the speed of internet connection by linking the router to the mobile device.
· Then you have to deactivate the other wireless networks which are within the printer’s Wi-Fi range so that you can avoid the connection problem and you also have to check that if the auto connect mode is enabled then the printer will bridges with the wireless network automatically.
· If in case the auto connection is disabled then the list of available networks have been displayed on the control panel of the printer.
· Then you have to check if the network is protected with the encryption key then you will be getting the details of the network password from the manual of the router and then you have to provide the password which will be in the dialog box and then touch OK.
· After that you will see that the wireless network connection has been setup successfully in which the printer will display the notification which will be stating that the connection is successful and the wireless light of the printer will turns into blue colour.
· Then you need to load the output of the printer tray with the stack of genuine papers and then you have to navigate to the setup menu which is under the settings menu on the printer and after that you have to surf through the menu in which you need to select the network setup option.
· At last you have to tap OK on the pop up window when it will be prompted and then you have to pick the printer network configuration page option from the list which is available in the printer in which you have to select the OK and then you will see that the printer will print the network information page from the HP printer.